UserVoice integration setup is quick and easy.
No programming is required; just enter your UserVoice account information and the integration process is complete. Follow the instructions below to activate the integration.
Get Your UserVoice API Key
To complete this step, make sure that you have an active UserVoice account, as you will need an API key.
- Log in to your UserVoice account.
- Click the gear icon  at the bottom left corner.
- Under Integrations , select UserVoice API keys .
Select Add API key... .
- Enter the integration’s “name” , mark it as “trusted”  and click on Add API key .
- Copy the “API Key” and “Secret” .
Activate Your UserVoice Integration in Talkdesk
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin  section.
- Select the Integrations  tab.
- On the “Integrations Manager” page, select Add Integration .
- Find UserVoice and click on the Add Integration  button.
- Fill out the form with your UserVoice credentials: Enter your sub-domain in ”Account Name” .
- Paste the “API Key”  and the “API Secret”  that you copied from UserVoice. Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, agents and to load interactions and interaction types .
- Once you have completed these steps, click Save .
The integration between Talkdesk and UserVoice is now complete and you can start adding your automations.