UserVoice integration setup is quick and easy.
No programming is required; just enter your UserVoice account information and the integration process is complete. Follow these instructions to activate the integration.
Get Your UserVoice API Key
To complete this step, make sure that you have an active UserVoice account, as you will need an API key.
- Log in to your UserVoice account.
- Click 'Settings'  on the left menu.
- Under 'Integrations' , select 'UserVoice API keys' .
Select 'Add API key...' .
- Enter the integration name , mark it as trusted  and click on 'Add API key' .
- Copy the API Key and Secret .
Activate Your UserVoice Integration in Talkdesk
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin'  tab at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations'  tab and click on the UserVoice 'Connect'  button.
Fill out the form with your UserVoice credentials:
- Enter your sub-domain in 'Account Name' .
- Paste the 'API Key'  and the 'API Secret'  that you copied from UserVoice .
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, agents and interactions .
Once you have completed these steps, click 'Save' , and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and UserVoice integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.