Google Contacts integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required, just enter your Google Contacts account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Note:If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app.For more information, please refer tothis article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin  section.
- Select the Integrations  tab.
- Click Add New Integration  to access all available integrations:
- Scroll down to “Google Contacts” and click Add Integration .
- Select the relevant settings for your integration and then click Connect Google Contacts . This action will redirect you to Google’s login page.
- Once in Google’s login page, enter your login information and click Allow to enable Talkdesk to manage your contacts .
- When finished, there will be a screen to let you know that the integration has been set up successfully.
The Talkdesk and Google Contacts integration is now complete!
Contact information will be automatically synchronized between Talkdesk and Google Contacts.