Talkdesk’s Zoho integration allows you to personalize customer interactions and streamline your agents’ workflow. With this quick and easy setup, you’ll be able to customize a two-way data sync to customize boost agent productivity.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Note: Your role must contain the appropriate permissions to see these options. Learn more at Team Roles.
- Click Add New Integration . This will take you to the Available Integrations list.
- Locate the Zoho in the integrations list and click Add Integration . This will take you Zoho’s integration configuration page.
- Generate a Zoho access token by clicking on the following link: https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi .
- Note: Access tokens are also available via Setup > Developer Space > CRM API in Zoho’s web portal.
- Paste the token into the Access Token  field.
- Enter your Zoho Region , for example, ".com" for Global, or ".eu" for Europe.
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, agents and interactions.
- Once the integration’s configuration is correct, click Save , and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Zoho integration is now complete and you can start adding automations.