Talkdesk’s Zoho integration allows you to personalize customer interactions and streamline your agents’ workflow. With this quick and easy setup, you’ll be able to customize a two-way data sync to customize boost agent productivity.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Note: Your role must contain the appropriate permissions to see these options. Learn more at Team Roles.
- Click Add New Integration .
- Locate Zoho in the integrations list and click Add Integration .
- Enter your “Zoho Region” , for example, ".com" for Global, or ".eu" for Europe.
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, agents and interactions.
- Once the integration’s configuration is correct, click Connect Zoho CRM .
- Follow the prompts provided by Zoho.
And that’s it! The Talkdesk and Zoho integration is now complete and you can start adding automations.