Zoho integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Zoho account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Select the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the Zoho 'Connect' button .
Log in to Zoho and fill out the form with your Zoho account information:
- Copy your Zoho access token from Setup > Developer Space > CRM API, or generate a new one by clicking on this link: https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi
- Paste the token .
- If needed, enter your Zoho region: ".com" for Global, or ".eu" for Europe. If no text is provided, the integration will default to .com 
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, agents and interactions.
- Once you complete these steps, click 'Save' , and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Zoho integration is now complete and you can start adding automations.