Zoho integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Zoho account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
Get your Zoho Access Token
Log in to your Zoho account and do the following:
- Select 'Setup' on the top bar .
- Under 'Extensions & APIs', select 'APIs' .
- From the dropdown button, select 'Authentication Token Generation' .
- In the window that opens, enter the name of the application and click on 'Generate' .
- Copy the generated authentication token that shows after AUTHTOKEN 
Activate the Zoho integration in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Select the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the Zoho 'Connect' button .
Fill out the form with your Zoho account information:
- In the 'Access Token' field , paste the authentication token that you have just copied from Zoho.
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions and conversation history.
- Once you have completed these steps, click 'Save' , and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Zoho integration is now complete and you can start adding automations.