Pipedrive integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Pipedrive account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
Get your Pipedrive API Token
To start with, you will need your API token from Pipedrive:
- Log into your Pipedrive account.
- Click on your profile picture or name in the top right-hand corner, and select 'Settings'  from the dropdown menu.
- On the left sidebar, select 'Personal' .
- Under 'Other', select 'API' .
- Copy the API token from 'Your personal API token'  and paste it somewhere safe.
Activate the Pipedrive Integration in Talkdesk
Now that you have an API token from Pipedrive, you are ready to set up the integration in Talkdesk.
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin'  tab at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations'  tab and clickon the Pipedrive 'Connect'  button.
Fill out the form with your Pipedrive credentials:
Paste the 'API Token'  you have just copied from Pipedrive.
Then, select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions and activity history.
Once you have completed these steps, click 'Save'  and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Pipedrive integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.