Pipedrive integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Pipedrive account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Get your Pipedrive API Token
Log in to your Pipedrive account and follow the steps below to get an API key:
- Once logged in, click on your name or profile picture in the top right-hand corner, and select Settings  from the dropdown menu.
- On the left sidebar, select Personal .
- Under “Others”, select API .
- Copy the API token from “Your personal API token” and paste it somewhere safe before continuing.
Activate the Pipedrive Integration in Talkdesk
Now that you have an API token from Pipedrive, you are ready to set up the integration in Talkdesk:
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the Admin  section.
- Select the Integrations tab .
- From the “Integrations Manager” page, click Add New Integration .
- Scroll down to Pipedrive and click the Add Integration  button.
- Paste the API Token  you have just copied from Pipedrive.
- Then, tick the boxes  as needed:
- "Synchronize Contacts": Import and synchronize contacts from Pipedrive.
- "Synchronize Deleted Contacts": Delete contacts in Talkdesk when deleted from Pipedrive.Note: This option only works if the Synchronize Contacts and the Contact Types options are also selected.
- "Synchronize Agents": Synchronize agents from Pipedrive. Agents are linked based on their e-mail addresses. This option can also unlock advanced integration features.
- "Load Interactions": Automatically load past interactions (e.g. cases) with your contacts when opening their profile. "Preview Actions": Use your custom values and fields that you configured in Pipedrive within Talkdesk. Note: This may impact performance and API limits.
- "Interaction Types": Choose the type of interaction you want to load (Note and/or Activity).
- "Contact Types": Choose if you want to load contacts by ticking “Contact”.
Once you have completed these steps, click Save and that’s it!
The integration between Talkdesk and Pipedrive is now complete and you can start adding your automations.