Pipedrive integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Pipedrive account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
Get your Pipedrive API Token
To start with, you will need your API token from Pipedrive:
- Log in to your Pipedrive account.
- Click on your profile picture or name in the top right-hand corner, and select Settings  from the dropdown menu.
- On the left sidebar, select Personal .
- Under Other, select API .
- Copy the API token from Your personal API token  and paste it somewhere safe.
Activate the Pipedrive Integration in Talkdesk
Now that you have an API token from Pipedrive, you are ready to set up the integration in Talkdesk:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Access the Admin section at the top of the page.
- Select the Integrations  tab and click on the Pipedrive Connect  button.
Fill out the form with your Pipedrive credentials:
Paste the API Token  you have just copied from Pipedrive.
Then, select the appropriate boxes  if you wish to:
- "Synchronize Contacts": Import and synchronize contacts from Pipedrive.
- "Synchronize Deleted Contacts": Delete contacts in Talkdesk when deleted from Pipedrive. Note: This option only works if the Synchronize Contacts and the Contact Types options are also selected.
- "Synchronize Agents": Synchronize agents from Pipedrive. Agents are linked based on their e-mail addresses. This option can also unlock advanced integration features.
- "Load Interactions": Automatically load past interactions (e.g. cases) with your contacts when opening their profile.
- "Preview Actions": Use your custom values and fields that you configured in Pipedrive within Talkdesk. Note: This may impact performance and API limits.
- "Interaction Types": Choose the type of interaction you want to load (Note and/or Activity).
- "Contact Types": Choose the type of contacts you want to load (Contact).
Once you have completed these steps, click 'Save' and that’s it! The Talkdesk and Pipedrive integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.