The Help Scout integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the Admin section .
- Select the Integrations  tab.
- From the “Integrations Manager” page, click Add New Integration .
- Scroll down to Help Scout and click the Add Integration button .
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts and interactions .
- Click the Connect Help Scout button .
Note: You must select the "Preview Actions" box to be able to create conversations in Help Scout.
- After clicking Connect Help Scout, if you are already logged in to Help Scout, an authorization message is will be displayed; otherwise, you will be asked to log in to your Help Scout account:
- You must then review and Authorize Talkdesk to access your Help Scout account:
Once you have completed these steps, click Save and that’s it!
The integration between Talkdesk and Help Scout is now complete and you can start adding your automations.