LiveChat integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just configure your LiveChat account information and the integration process will be complete.
Follow the steps below to activate the integration.
Get your LiveChat Credentials
To begin setting up the integration, you need to obtain a License ID and Personal Access Token from LiveChat. Make sure that you have an active LiveChat account to complete these steps. To obtain your LiveChat license ID, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your LiveChat account.
2. Click Settings  on the left sidebar.
3. Navigate to Channels > Website .
4. In the code section, you can easily find your "License ID" . Copy this number so that you can use it later in Talkdesk.
Next, you will need to get your Personal Access Token (PAT):
5. Log into LiveChat’s developers portal (developers.livechatinc.com) and navigate to Tools > Personal Access Tokens. If you’re already logged into LiveChat you can navigate there using this link.
6. Click Create new token . A modal window will pop up where you’ll configure the new token’s parameters.
7. Create a Name for the PAT and use the Select scope  menu to define its access scopes. We recommend adding these scopes:
8. Once the scopes are configured, click Create token . This will dismiss the modal window and you’ll return to the “Personal Access Tokens” page where the new token will be highlighted.
- Copy the token and paste it somewhere safe.
- Note: LiveChat will hide the token once you navigate away from the page. If you lose it, you’ll need to create a new token in order to reveal another valid token.
Next, return to LiveChat’s main web portal (my.livechatinc.com), add the webhook for Talkdesk:
10. Click on Settings .
11. Navigate to Integrations > Webhooks .
12. Click on Add a Webhook to reveal the webhook configuration form.
13. In “Event” select chat ends .
14. In "Target URL" , paste this URL: https://crm-bridges.talkdeskapp.com/livechat/webhook
15. Click Add a webhook  to save.
Activate the LiveChat Integration in Talkdesk
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
16. Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
17. Navigate to the Admin  section.
18. Select the Integrations  tab.
19. Click on Add New Integration . This will take you to the Available Integrations list.
20. Locate LiveChat from the list of integrations and click Add Integration  to proceed to its configuration page.
21. Fill out the form with your LiveChat credentials , as follows (these are all required):
- Enter the Email Address you have used to register in LiveChat.
- In Personal Access Token, enter the Personal Access Token (PAT) copied from LiveChat.
- Enter the License ID also copied from LiveChat.
- Then, select the appropriate boxes to “Synchronize Contacts”, “Synchronize Agents”, and “Load Interactions” .
Once you have completed these steps click Save , and that’s it!
The integration between Talkdesk and LiveChat is now complete and information will be synchronized between the two accounts.
Note: You will only see contacts and interactions that happened after the integration was activated.