LiveChat integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just configure your LiveChat account information and the integration process will be complete.
Follow the steps below to activate the integration.
Get Your LiveChat Credentials
To complete this step, make sure that you have an active LiveChat account as you will need your license ID.
To obtain your LiveChat license ID, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your LiveChat account.
- Click 'Settings'  on the top menu.
- On the left sidebar, select 'My website', under 'Installation' .
- In the code section, you can easily find your 'License ID' (a 7-digit number) . Copy this number so that you can use it later in Talkdesk.
Next, you will need to get the API key:
- Select the 'Agents' tab .
- Click on 'Edit' on the appropriate agent .
- Select 'For developers' .
- Copy the API key .
Finally, add the webhook for Talkdesk:
- On the left sidebar, select 'Webhooks' under 'Integrations' .
- Click on 'Add a Webhook'.
- Select 'chat ends'  and paste the URL copied from Talkdesk : https://td-p-crm-bridges.herokuapp.com/livechat/webhook
- Click again on 'Add a Webhook' to save .
Activate the LiveChat Integration in Talkdesk
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin'  tab at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the LiveChat 'Connect' button .
Fill out the form with your LiveChat credentials, as follows:
- In 'Login', enter the e-mail address that you have used to register in LiveChat .
- In 'Access Token', paste the API key copied from LiveChat .
- Paste the 'License ID', also copied from LiveChat .
- Then, select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, agents chat interactions .
Once you have completed these steps click 'Save' , and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and LiveChat is now complete and information will be synchronized between the two accounts.
Note: You will only see contacts and interactions that happened after the integration was activated.