During a call in Conversations, your agents can pop the record of the caller’s contact in Salesforce.
To enable this feature, please follow the steps below:
- In your Talkdesk account, go to the Admin section and select Agents .
- Select the agents who are using the Talkdesk for Salesforce integration (T4SF) and should be able to do the contact pop.
- Go to Actions and choose Client Integration .
- Tick Salesforce and click Save.
- It is also possible to select an agent to edit in point 1 and choose Salesforce as their client integration.
Now, the agent can see the icon, in Conversations, that will pop the contact in Salesforce on a call.
To pop the contact in Salesforce, you need to first make sure that a contact is selected in the dropdown and then click on the cloud icon.
- The agent needs to be logged in to CTI in Salesforce with the Phone widget showing as Connected for this feature to work.
- The icon to pop the contact only appears if the contact calling exists in Salesforce and is synced with Talkdesk. Otherwise, the agent will only be able to create a new contact in Talkdesk.