Smart Help is a secondary app available from the App Center in Talkdesk Workspace.
Smart Help allows you to explore self-service resources – such as Knowledge Base articles and configuration templates – all within Talkdesk Workspace.
To access Smart Help, please follow these steps:
- Click the app launcher icon in the top right corner of Talkdesk Workspace .
- Depending on your account’s setup, the first app you see may be Agent Assist or another app. To jump to Smart Help, click the drop-down arrow .
- When Smart Help opens, you will see three tabs:
- Current Product : This tab is split into two sections: Templates and Articles.
- “Templates” displays a list of available out-of-the-box templates for the currently selected app. Templates include intent models, Studio flows, and Virtual Agent conversational flows.
To install a template, select it and click Install. A notification will appear at the bottom of the screen and the corresponding app will be updated (for example, a Studio template will appear as a draft flow in the Studio app).
Note: Templates are only visible to users with an administrator role.
- “Articles” is available for all applications and here you will see Knowledge Base articles relevant to the currently selected app. Learn more below in “Accessing Knowledge Base Articles”.
- Templates Library : This tab is available from all apps. From here you can filter the existing library of templates by Industry, Type, and/or Language and install the desired templates.
Note: The Templates Library is only visible to users with an administrator role.
- Search Articles : Select this tab to search across the Talkdesk Knowledge Base. Simply enter a few keywords and hit “Enter” on your keyboard. Learn more below in “Accessing Knowledge Base Articles”.
Accessing Knowledge Base Articles and Release Notes
- When you use the “Search Articles” feature, the first 40 results are displayed, but you can view other results by selecting Load more articles at the bottom.
- You can open an article in the original source (Talkdesk Knowledge Base), by clicking the button next to the article title.