With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information. Once you have activated your Front integration, you can start adding automations.
To help get the Talkdesk and Front integration deployment up and running more easily, we’ve added some 'recipes' (automations that are set up by default - when the integration is initially configured) to get you started.
You can enable the following rules to keep your agents' busy work to a minimum:
- When a voicemail is transcribed in Talkdesk, send a voicemail transcript to Front.
- When a voicemail is received in Talkdesk, send a voicemail recording to Front.
- When a call starts, send a message to Front.
- When a call ends, send a message to Front.
- When a call is missed and no voicemail is left in Talkdesk, then Send a message in Front.
These automated tasks will help to streamline customer interactions and enhance the quality of service your team provides to customers.
Follow the below steps to enable these:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator
- Select the Admin section .
- Click the Integrations tab  and then the “Settings” button under Front.
- Next to the automation you wish to enable, click the gear and select 'Edit'  from the drop-down menu.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click “Save”.
Let’s walk through an example of creating the automated task: “When a voicemail is transcribed in Talkdesk, send a voicemail transcript to Front”.
Select the event, "When a voicemail is transcribed" in Talkdesk  then the action, "send a voicemail transcript" in Front . Next, drag the relevant trigger field values to populate all of the required fields on the right, like the Call ID  and caller’s number .
Talkdesk will then automatically send the transcript of any voicemail left in Talkdesk to Front.
Once you complete this configuration, click "Save" to activate the automated task.