Front integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required, just enter your Front account information and the integration process is complete.
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Add Talkdesk in Front
Add the Talkdesk inbox in Front:
- Log in to Front.
- Click your personal information on the top-left corner and select Settings .
- Select Inboxes  and Add a team inbox .
- On the next page, select Talkdesk from the list of available options.
- Provide a name for your Talkdesk inbox .
- Enter the unique Talkdesk URL for your account (e.g. https://myaccount.mytalkdesk.com)  and press Next:
- Then, select the teammates who should have access to this inbox and click Create Inbox.
- The next page will display your inbox settings. Copy your Talkdesk channel token  — you will need to enter it in your Talkdesk integration settings:
Add the Front Integration in Talkdesk
- Log in to your Talkdesk account.
- Select Admin  and choose the Integrations tab .
- From the “Integrations Manager” page, click Add New Integration .
- Find “Front” and click Add Integration :
- Paste the channel token that you copied from Front in the “Channel Token” field .
- If you wish to synchronize contacts between Front and Talkdesk, tick the “Contacts” box .
- Click Save .
The integration between Talkdesk and Front is now activated. All information will be automatically synchronized between Talkdesk and Front and you can start adding automations.