Talkdesk for Salesforce accounts can add a related list to see Talkdesk Activities on the Account object:
- Users can view all related TD activities for an account with all the related data, such as disposition codes, talk time, ring groups, and a link to call recordings.
- This will look up the associated account based on the contact associated with the Talkdesk activity.
- Will only work if a contact is only associated with one account.
- If a contact is assigned to more than one account, the Talkdesk activity won’t be associated correctly.
How to setup:
- Go to Page Layouts  under Accounts:
- Select the Page Layout to edit :
- Go to Related List  in the Account layout and drag the Talkdesk Activities  related list to the related list section:
You will now see your Talkdesk Activities  on the selected Account object:
You can then also set Field-level security settings if you wish to restrict users’ access to view and edit specific fields:
- Access Talkdesk Activities and open the required activity. Click the 'View Fields'  link under force.com.
- Click the 'Field Label' .
- Click the 'Set Field-Level Security' button .
- Tick the boxes you wish to make visible  and Save your changes.