Follow these steps to activate the Talkdesk integration with Kustomer:
Get Your Kustomer API Key
Log into your Kustomer account and follow these steps to get your API key:
- Click the settings gear icon on the left sidebar .
- Click on 'API Keys' in the Settings menu .
- Click on 'New API Key' :
- Name your API key , select the org.admin and org.user roles  and press 'Save' :
- Now copy your API key  and save it somewhere:
- Copy your webhook URL. If you don't have a webhook URL provided by Kustomer, please contact Kustomer Support for instructions, as you will need a webhook URL to activate the integration in Talkdesk (see below).
Activate the Kustomer Integration in Talkdesk
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab .
- Click on the 'Connect' button for the Kustomer integration :
- Enter your Kustomer account URL (this should look like https://youraccount.kustomerapp.com) .
- Paste your 'API token' .
- Enter the 'Web hook URL' .
- Select the appropriate settings for contact sychronization, agent synchronization, interactional retrieval and action preview .
- Click on 'Save' .
The integration is now configured and, if you’ve enabled contact and/or agent synchronization, those processes will start immediately. You may also begin adding automations.