Activate the integration between Talkdesk® and Kustomer by following the steps on this page.
Get Your Kustomer API Key
Firstly, log in to your Kustomer account and follow these steps to get your API key:
1. Click the settings' icon on the left sidebar .
2. Select API Keys .
3. Click on New API Key .
4. Provide a name for your API key .
5. Select the org.admin, org.user and org.hooks roles . Hit Create .
6. Now, copy your API key  and save it somewhere safe before continuing.
Activate the Kustomer Integration in Talkdesk
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
7. Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
8. Click on the Admin section .
9. Select the Integrations tab .
10. On the “Integrations Manager” page, click on Add New Integration .
11. Find Kustomer and click on Add Integration .
12. Enter your Kustomer account URL .
13. Paste your API token .
14. Enter the Web Hook URL .
15. Select the appropriate settings for contact synchronization, agent synchronization, interactional retrieval and action preview .
16. Click on Save .
The integration is now configured and, if you have enabled contact and/or agent synchronization, those processes will start immediately. You may also begin adding automations.