If you wish to login to the Talkdesk main web application or Callbar using your Google credentials simply follow these instructions:
Note: In order to be able to use this integration, agent's Talkdesk login email address must match the Google account email.
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section from the top navigation bar .
- Select the ‘Preferences’ tab .
- Scroll down to the 'Contact Profile' section .
- Select Google as ‘Single Sign-on’ provider for your account from the dropdown menu  and 'Save' your changes.
Now, when logging in to Talkdesk, agents simply need to press the ‘Use Single Sign-on’ button:
If agents are not yet signed into Google an authentication window will popup asking to confirm the login details there:
You will then be prompted to allow Talkdesk to access your Google account information:
Logging into the Callbar using SSO:
Once this option is enabled agents simply need to press the 'Use Single Sign On' button to login to the Callbar:
- If agents are not yet signed into Google, an authentication window will popup outside the Callbar asking to confirm the login details:
- The Callbar will then automatically authenticate the credentials:
That’s it! Agents can now start using the Callbar!