To configure OneLogin to work as your Single Sign-on provider for Talkdesk, follow the steps below.
OneLogin SSO Activation
Starting in the OneLogin admin dashboard portal, do the following:
1. Go to Apps > Add Apps .
2. Search for Talkdesk and add the Talkdesk SAML2.0 connector . Save it.
3. Navigate to the Configuration tab  and type in the name of your Talkdesk account (the domain name only without .mytalkdesk.com) :
4. Click the More Actions  dropdown menu, right-click on top of the SAML Metadata  option, and select Copy Link Address. Paste this link into a blank document such as Word so you can retrieve it later.
5. Select the Users tab, click on your user name and make sure that the email address is the same as the one used in your Talkdesk account:
You can then also add any required new users.
Activate OneLogin in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Select the Admin section  at the top of the page.
- Click the Preferences tab .
- Next to “Single Sign-On Provider”, change the setting to OneLogin .
- Paste the link saved in step  in the 'Enter your OneLogin Metadata URL' field .
- Save your changes .
Your Single Sign-On Provider is ready! To log in to Taldesk using your OneLogin credentials, simply follow the instructions in the article Talkdesk Single Sign-on.
Note: To learn how to configure OneLogin for User Provisioning, please read the article SCIM User Provisioning with OneLogin.