Published: Sep 30, 2022
Beginning on October 3, 2022, the Talkdesk Knowledge Base will be available in Spanish! With a collection of over 200 articles in this language, we can better serve our customer base of over 100 Spanish-speaking accounts.
Why we are offering the Talkdesk Knowledge Base in Spanish?
Talkdesk is committed to serving our global customer base by investing in self-service resources that empower our customers and partners to find answers at their fingertips. We continually reevaluate our resources and systems to ensure we’re delivering support that is convenient, flexible, and always available.
As the international presence of Talkdesk continues to grow, it’s important for us to facilitate learning, development, and support in the preferred language of our customers. With this in mind, we’re proud to announce that Spanish-speaking users will be able to find Talkdesk Knowledge Base articles in Spanish as of October 2022. We’ll continue to explore opportunities to support more languages that will accommodate our global customer base.
When will it happen?
The roll-out begins on October 3, 2022.
Which articles will be available in Spanish?
For this launch, we prioritized translating around 200 articles focused on areas where we received requests for information from our customers, especially during their onboarding. These include:
- All applications under Talkdesk CX Cloud™
- Reporting with Talkdesk Live™ and Talkdesk Explore™
- Network & system requirements
- Admin setup of agents & teams
- Configuring and purchasing phone numbers
- And more!
We will continue to publish additional content in Spanish to ensure we are meeting the most salient needs of our Spanish-speaking customer base. Any updates to Talkdesk products and features will be reflected in both the English and Spanish versions of the Knowledge Base.
How will it work?
Beginning on October 3rd, the UI - including the Support ticket form - and the available articles that have been translated to Spanish will be accessible when the Spanish language version of the Talkdesk Knowledge Base is manually or automatically selected.
- Spanish can be selected from the language dropdown at the top of the homepage.
- If the browser’s language is set to Spanish, the Knowledge Base will automatically open in the Spanish version.
- The Spanish version of the Knowledge Base can also be accessed via this direct link: https://support.talkdesk.com/hc/es
- Users can switch between English (US) and Spanish at any time by using the language dropdown.
What is the impact of this enhancement?
There is no impact on customers or partners.