Published: Aug 18, 2022
Talkdesk will release version 4.4 of the Talkdesk for Salesforce managed package on Thursday, August 18, 2022. Please see below for details regarding the upgrade schedule and a summary of new features.
When will it be available?
The new package is planned to be deployed in selected sandboxes by August 18, 2022 and the upgrade to production accounts is scheduled for August 24 and 25, 2022. In order to enroll your sandbox to be push upgraded first, or to specifically request your production account not to be automatically upgraded, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Talkdesk Support.
Which new features are included with this version?
Talkdesk Dialer for Salesforce
- Custom Do Not Call field for standard objects - From now on, it is possible to choose which field, of the type checkbox or formula checkbox, should be considered by the dialer to enforce Do not call for each of the Salesforce standard objects, allowing further customization and answering to more specific business cases. This field will be evaluated for the campaigns that have the option “Enforce Salesforce DNC” checked to true.
Talkdesk for Salesforce: Enhancements to Omni-channel sync
- Omni-channel Rules - This feature will enhance and complement the already existing Omni-channel status sync feature. It will give the ability to define rules to change the agent status in the salesforce omni-channel based on a defined set of conditions and logic. By extension, when the status is changed in the omni-channel, it will be also changed in Talkdesk through the status sync feature closing the functional cycle and allowing the customer to always be on the desired compatible status without the need of manual intervention.
Bug fixes and enhancements with this version
- Incorrect start time in talkdesk activities in the new data model - In accounts with the new data model, the start time information on the Talkdesk Activity is now shown in the timezone configured for the Salesforce account.
- Packages from version 4.0 onwards are now compatible with Shield - Solving an issue for customers leveraging the Salesforce Shield product, it will now be possible to upgrade the T4SF package to its newest version without issues.
- Relate to in conversations failed to fetch newly created cases - The Relate To Ticket drop-down in conversations would fail to fetch a case created during the call. These cases should appear as options now.
- Salesforce Relate To failing on relate - The Salesforce Relate To widget would fail when the settings of Recently viewed records were enabled without any other setting of Salesforce Relate To.
- Other minor bugs and enhancements