With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls and avoid manually updating two systems. You can create the following rules (and more) to keep your agents’ busy work to a minimum:
- When a new contact calls, create a contact in HubSpot.
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in HubSpot.
- When you call a contact, log the call data and recording in HubSpot.
- When a note is created in Talkdesk, create a note in HubSpot.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Click on Talkdesk HubSpot Connector .
- Click Create automation. This will take you to the automation configuration page.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Once finished, click Save at the top of the page.
Creating a Call Log from an Outbound Call
This example will show how to automate Call Logging in HubSpot after an Outbound call ends in Talkdesk.
Under "Configure the automation”, use the dropdown menus to configure a statement like “In Talkdesk when an outbound call ends then create a call log in HubSpot”.
Note: You can use filters to fire this automation only when certain conditions are met.
See our full documentation on Automated Tasks Filters for more information.
Under "Configure the action”, you can customize the details Talkdesk sends to HubSpot by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes. For more information, read the article Automated Tasks Fields.
Note: You can customize these fields according to your preferences. However, please note that every field, except for “Recording URL”, is mandatory.
Once the configuration is complete, click Save at the top of the page to activate the automated task. You can disable and re-enable this automated task at any time by switching the toggle under the Save button.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, please submit a request to Talkdesk.