On Monday, June 27th, 2022, we will release a new version of Talkdesk Digital Engagement™.
This release includes the following enhancements for Digital Engagement:
- Social Messaging on Explore Reporting
With this data available on the “Messaging Traffic” dataset, Supervisors will be able to see the details of Social Messaging Channels conversations (e.g. how many messages per conversations Agents are sending, how many messages are received, among others).
- Transfer to Agent on Explore Reporting
Supervisors will now be able to check the information about the destination users of “Transfer to Agent”, by using the information available on the “Direct Assignment User” field. This information will be available on the “Messaging Contacts” dataset, in Explore.
- Queues on Explore Reporting
Supervisors will be able to perform analysis based on the “Queue” field, such as:
- The number of conversations arriving in each Queue to compare the load between them.
- Understand if there’s a tendency of constantly transferring from a specific queue to another. This might mean that the Studio flows will need to be adjusted.
- Understand who are the most responsive Agents in each particular queue.
- Have Supervisors analyze only the queue they are managing, instead of having to look at every conversation.
- Username (Agent Name), Queues and Handling Queues in Automations
By having these fields available in digital events (start and end) Admins will be able to have more complete events when integrating with third parties (such as Salesforce, Zendesk, among others).