On Wednesday, June 15th, 2022, we will release new features for Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector™.
Note: these will be available in the new 2.12 version of Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector, to be published in the ServiceNow App Store.
- ServiceNow San Diego Release: Talkdesk for ServiceNow app is already certified and compatible with the latest ServiceNow San Diego release version.
- Guided setup: A custom configuration wizard is now available to simplify setting up the Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector, avoiding extensive documentation, manual steps, and human error.
- Contact Pop in Talkdesk Conversations: Contact Pop is now working through the Talkdesk CTI. This means that agents can pop the ServiceNow contact’s page by clicking on the integration’s badge in Talkdesk Conversations App without dependency on the Talkdesk Callbar.
- Open records through CTI: With this action, a record can be automatically opened on ServiceNow UI through any available Talkdesk trigger.
- Preview custom fields on Talkdesk Automations: All the records created or updated through an automation can contain ServiceNow custom fields in addition to Talkdesk standard fields.
For additional information, please visit our documentation on Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector.