On Tuesday, June 7th, 2022, we are releasing version 2.0.0 of Talkdesk Identity™ which includes the following:
- New studio component “Validate phone”: To fetch and expose phone insights as variables within Studio.
- Spoofing detection: With this mechanism, which uses the SHAKEN/STIR standard to attest calls, you can make sure a caller has the right to use a specific phone number.
- Caller ID information: Now you can easily identify a caller in Identity, in the app, as well as in the Conversations app.
- Voice biometrics enrollment triggered programmatically: This feature allows for more flexible studio flows.
- Failures visibility: With this add-on, you can see all failures during enrollment and authentication.
- Bug fixes and other performance improvements.
For more information, please visit our documentation.