On Friday, May 27th, 2022, Talkdesk CX Sensors™ will be available to all users.
Initially designed as a feature within the Talkdesk Interaction Analytics™ application, the CX Sensors are now an independent add-on product. They are a real-time monitoring and alert system that provide the ability to create ruled-based alerts, enabling them to warn users whenever a predefined event is detected on a real-time call transcription.
The CX Sensors add-on product allows you to:
- Set keywords to be monitored and the ability to fine-tune them.
- Establish parameters based on the number of hits, time range, and frequency.
- Create new sensors and/or edit existing ones.
- Control how often you wish to receive the CX Sensor notifications and choose all the users that will receive them.
- Send notifications through a multitude of channels (i.e. Slack and Microsoft Teams) and third-party platforms (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Case Management, or Service Management systems).
How to Access or Install
If you wish to start using Talkdesk CX Sensors™, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
For more information, please check our CX Sensors documentation from May 27th onwards.