On Monday, May 9th, 2022, we will release a new version of Conversations.
This release includes the following features, enhancements, and fixes for Conversations (Voice Channel):
- Ability to remove the “Default” option from the Outbound Caller ID: Talkdesk offers two options for configuring an outbound caller ID: Customized and Automated. This determines whether Agents can manually choose a phone number to call from (customized), or whether the system chooses it by default (automated). Now, when the “Customized” option is selected, Admins will be able to choose whether the “Default” option will be available in the Outbound Caller ID dropdown or not.
Note: For now, this feature must be configured in Talkdesk Main, so the current “Outbound Caller ID Selection” setting can be updated on:
- Main > Admin > Preferences > Outbound Caller ID Selection
- Main > Admin > Agents > [select an Agent] > Outbound Caller ID Settings
Also, changes in these settings won’t be updated in real-time. Agents will need to save and refresh the “Settings” page as well as Workspace, so that changes are displayed.
- Click-to-Copy: Similarly to what already happens in the Context card, Agents can now copy contact information (in the Contact Details card) by hovering the mouse pointer over the information to be copied and clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Minor improvements and stability fixes.