Published: May 2, 2022
This notice is a reminder about the upgrade to Talkdesk Digital Engagement and the removal of our Classic Omnichannel offering. Please keep in mind the following dates:
- End of Support: April 30, 2022 Talkdesk will not address any bugs or fixes for Classic Omnichannel unless severe.
- End of Life: June 30, 2022 Classic Omnichannel removed for all customers.
What action is required?
If you are currently using Classic Omnichannel, a Customer Success Manager has reached out to you to begin the upgrade to Talkdesk Digital Engagement. There are no costs associated. Please note that to benefit from this enhancement, we take into account the configuration needs of each customer and require the adoption of Talkdesk Agent Workspace, as all conversations are managed within the Talkdesk Conversations application.
Some Digital Engagement configurations are complex and take time. If you have any questions, we urge you to reach out to your specific Customer Success Manager or email@example.com to discuss this process in more detail, otherwise Classic Omnichannel will stop working for you on Jun 30, 2022.
What is Talkdesk Digital Engagement?
Talkdesk Digital Engagement is the evolution of our digital engagement solution and provides significant enhancements over the current Classic Omnichannel offering, including:
- Managing all digital and voice conversations in a unified agent experience with Talkdesk Workspace
- Effortlessly elevating any conversation across all channels, including voice, while maintaining the conversation and all of its context
- Unified reporting and analytics across all channels with a holistic view of your customer’s omnichannel journey
- Streamlined administration with unified configuration of customer experience with Talkdesk Studio
- AI-first architecture to automate and boost agent productivity