Workspace Desktop App version 1.5.0 will be released on March 24th, 2022.
The Workspace Desktop App allows you to run Talkdesk Workspace™ locally on your desktop, separately from your web browser, and offers additional functionality, such as the ability to keep it on top of other windows.
- Look and feel: The Workspace Desktop App offers a new look and feel by introducing a new title bar that provides more intuitive access to the Notification Center, User Profile, and User Status. This new layout also enhances the user experience to access Workspace products by keeping the navigation bar less cluttered.
The major changes are:
- A new title bar, at the top, with a frameless window.:
- The OS (operating system) controls are now accessible on the new Talkdesk title bar.
- The color of the dock (sidebar) changes from purple to gray.
- Three elements previously located in the dock are moved to the title bar in the following positions:
- Notification Center on the left-hand side.
- User Status on the right-hand side.
- User Profile on the right-hand side.
- User Status: A user status label (e.g., Available) is now displayed, in addition to a status timer and an icon to help agents visualize their overall presence, eliminating the need for extra clicks.
Learn how to download the Workspace Desktop App here.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Account Executive.