On Monday, March 14th, 2022, we will release a new feature for Talkdesk Explore™:
Duplicate custom reports: Now you can duplicate your custom reports with Talkdesk Explore with just a single click, making data Exploration even easier.
You will be able to:
- Make a copy of an existing custom report, instead of having to start from scratch.
- Edit your duplicated custom report in any way you want.
- Easily find all the custom reports duplicated under “My Reports”.
How can you duplicate custom reports?
- The owner is the user that created the custom report, and the only one with “duplicate” permissions for that report.
- The owner creates, duplicates, and stores the report on the Explore landing page under “My Reports”.
- This feature is only available for customers on an Elite plan with Explore Create capabilities.
- Duplicate is only available for custom reports; it does not work for custom dashboards.
- The duplicated report will have the same data as the original.
- The owner can duplicate a shared report, but the duplicated custom report will not have any share permissions and will be only available for the creator.
- The duplicate report will have the same permissions as any other custom report:
For more information, please visit our Talkdesk Explore documentation.