You can use the Comment component to add notes to your flow. As this component cannot be connected to another one, it is ignored when the flow is executed.
Adding a Comment Component
- Click a Virtual Agent model  in the list and select Designer .
- Under “General”, select the Comment component  and then drag it to a canvas on your right side .
- Double-click the component. Then, the component settings panel  will appear.
- Enter the name of the component . The name can only contain letters, numbers (except as a first character), and underscores, and can be as long as 30 characters.
- Optionally, enter the comment details .
- Click Save .
Note: A red exclamation mark will appear on the component node if any required field is invalid. Hold the pointer over it to see further details.
Deleting a Comment Component
- On your canvas, click the Comment component you want to delete, and then press the backspace key (Windows) or the delete key (Mac) on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can double-click the component and select Delete in the side panel that appears.
- Click Delete component in the dialog that appears to confirm the deletion.