On Friday, March 4th, 2022, Talkdesk is introducing the following new features and enhancements to Talkdesk Performance Management™:
- “SMS Closed per Activity Hour” Measure: This new measure is defined by the average number of SMS conversations a user closes, measured against the time they are logged in and not in the offline status, nor directly handling inbound voice contacts (Talk Time, Hold, and ACW).
- Peer Recognition/Applause: Engage employees with peer recognition. With the new “applause” icon next to a result, the users can now send an applause to recognize the performance of their colleagues. The users who receive applause will get celebratory feedback when visiting their respective “Results” pages.
- Number Internationalization: Number internationalization gives a familiar format to users based on their language choice.
- Coaching Drills: Now, it is possible to drill to the exact Leaderboards with lower results, instead of the Leaderboard of the date on which coaching was generated.
- Agent Coaching View: Agents can now easily access their own personal development in the compact, desktop version of Talkdesk.
For more information about Talkdesk Performance Management™, please read our documentation.