On Thursday, February 24th, 2022, we will release Callbar Version 1.46.
- Relaxed Phone Number Validation: Prior to this release, all numbers were validated against a set of criteria, and those that did not meet the criteria were considered invalid. However, enforcing these rules would result in some numbers being misclassified as invalid when, in fact, they existed. With this enhancement, only numbers with an invalid country code will be classified as invalid. Agents can now dial any number and only get alerted of an invalid number after initiating the call.
- Note: This enhancement will be gradually rolled out to all accounts. Please contact Talkdesk Support or your Customer Success Manager if you wish to have more information on this.
- Issue calling a specific Honduras phone number: Solved an issue where agents could not call a number of a hospital in Honduras because the number was not respecting the defined phone number validation criteria.
- Callbar URL not popping: Solved an issue where the automation tool “Open URL” was not working for some agents, as the URL used to configure the automation had invalid characters or was malformed.
- Minor improvements and stability fixes.