“Headers” are a Quality Management (QM) feature that allows users to add a header section on the top of the forms with customized optional items. It is while creating a form that the header can be added, so that when performing an evaluation, the evaluator can provide more context to the call/evaluation, if needed.
Note: The options added on the “Header” tab will not be scored.
Creating a Custom Header
To create a Header to be added to the form, please follow the steps below:
1. Once you have logged in as an Administrator, go to the Forms section.
2. Edit a form in “Draft” status  or create a new one .
3. Select the Header tab , and If you wish, insert a header name .
4. Click Add field .
5. Choose between the following options, on the dropdown list :
- Radio buttons : For single selections.
- Checkboxes : For multiple selections.
- Dropdown : For long lists of options (both single and multiple selection), press Add options . Note: If you wish, you can “Allow multiple selection” .
Then, type or paste the options that users can select from the dropdown . Be aware that each one must be inserted on a separate line. When you finish adding the options, click on the Add options button . Note: You can add up to 600 options in total, and sort them in alphabetical order .
Text input : For open ended-questions.
Note: You can switch the toggle to the right if you wish to see a “Preview” of the header added to the form .
6. Once you are finished, click on the Publish button . This will make the header available to be used in an evaluation. Note: Please bear in mind that the Header is part of a form, so it can’t be added or edited separately. Once the form is published, it will be published as a whole (not only the Headers).