On Monday, February 7th, 2022, we will release reporting enhancements for Talkdesk Feedback™.
These aim to provide a better grasp of overall data as well as a deep dive into interactions, in order to understand the origin of feedback. You will be able to associate interactions with surveys and access quick snapshots of data, like the CSAT score, response rates, and more.
- Overview of data in the Metrics Summary Strip:
- “CSAT Score” will show the average rating of CSAT questions on a 1-5 scale collected through IVR and SMS channels.
- “Response rate” will give the proportion of answered surveys from the pool of sent surveys, in percentage.
- “Sent surveys” will display how many post-interaction surveys have been successfully sent.
- “Responses received” will indicate the number of answered surveys.
- Filtering of Summary Strip and Live Feedback Stream data altogether:
- All widgets of Summary Strip will adhere to the specified filtering.