On Tuesday, January 4th, 2022, we will release new features for Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector™.
Note: These will be available in the new 2.10 version of Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector, to be published in the ServiceNow App Store.
- ServiceNow Rome Release
- This version of the app is already certified and compatible with the latest ServiceNow Rome release version.
- “Relate To” feature in Conversations
- “Relate To” Case/Incident: The “Relate To” feature enables agents to select existing cases/incidents in ServiceNow and relate them to calls. After an inbound or outbound call ends, the agent will be able to choose from a dropdown list of existing cases/incidents displayed in the Conversations tab “Relate To”, and associate the two.
Note: this feature was already implemented in Callbar, and now it’s also available in Conversations.
- Debug Logging System
- Enable Debug Logging: This feature allows admins to access and extract information on log-related errors. This feature must be activated in the Talkdesk Setting page on the ServiceNow side.
- Regional Cloud Multi-region
- Change region: On the ServiceNow configuration side, the admin is able to insert the Talkdesk CTI URL according to your region (US or other).
Tip: The default region is US. If you wish to change regions, reach out to the Talkdesk Support team.
For additional information, please visit the documentation on Talkdesk for ServiceNow Connector.