Cobrowse is one of the key features of Banking Workspace in Talkdesk Financial Services Experience Cloud™ for Banking. It allows an agent and a client using their respective devices to see the same content simultaneously.
Cobrowse helps agents offer digital white-glove services without the need for additional application installation. Having real-time, visually engaging conversations means that agents are better positioned to provide clients with any guidance when necessary as they browse websites.
By securely viewing the client’s screen, an agent can carry out different tasks directly on the shared screen, such as explaining contract conditions with a highlighter. Furthermore, the agent can start a video call with the client from a cobrowsing session.
Note: Talkdesk Conversations needs to be enabled first so that agents can use Cobrowse in Banking Workspace. Additionally, the necessary logic needs to be added to your websites. If you wish to start using Cobrowse, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Using Cobrowse in Banking Workspace
When you are talking with a client using Conversations, you can start a cobrowsing session from the Client 360 tab.
- Click the Client 360  tab and select Start Co-Browse  on the Shortcuts bar.
- In the dialog that appears, you can see a session PIN code. Share the code with the client.
- On the other end of the call, the client clicks a predefined link on your website, enters the PIN code, and clicks Accept.
- After the client accepts the video call, you can click Start Cobrowse session.
- This opens a new tab in your web browser. On your left side, you can see a view shared with your client. The view changes simultaneously as the client navigates to different sections of the website. On your right side, there is a collapsible sidebar menu with a list of agent support tools. Use them to perform varied actions as needed.
- : Collapse the menu.
- : Unlock the sidebar menu to make it movable.
- Request Laser Pointer: Your cursor acts as a laser pointer on the shared screen. The laser pointer will enlarge when you double-click your mouse.
- Request Highlighter: Your cursor acts as a highlighter on the shared screen. You can use it to draw lines, highlighting an area of the shared screen. To remove all highlights, click the eraser icon.
- Unlock Scrolling: Allow you to scroll independent of the client. You can scroll to a specific position on the page and click the locator icon to display the new view to the client.
- Video Chat: Start a video chat with your client. It requires the client to enter a PIN code. During the video chat, you can still use the agent support tools of Cobrowse. For more information about Video Chat, see Having a Video Chat with your Client.
- System Info: View the system information of the device you are using for the cobrowsing session.
- Leave Session:
- Cancel: Close this dialog without ending the session.
- Leave Session: Leave the session while leaving it open for the client and other agents. You can refresh the page to rejoin the session.
- Close Session: End the session for all agents and the client.
- Advanced Settings: Select a localization from the drop-down list to change the toolbar language.
- After the cobrowsing session is closed, you can continue talking to your client using other features of Banking Workspace or restart a cobrowsing session if necessary.
Note: During a cobrowsing session, the client can click End in the bottom-left corner of the shared screen to close the session at any time.