Note: As of November 24, 2023, a new version of Talkdesk Home will be available for new customers. To learn more, please go here. We plan to roll it out to existing customers in January 2024. If you want to switch over before that date, please contact Talkdesk Support.
Talkdesk Home™ is a personalized landing page that welcomes and focuses Talkdesk users on daily tasks to complete their highest priority work.
To learn how to use it, please follow the instructions in this article:
When users open Talkdesk Home, they are redirected to a dashboard-style framework with a personalized welcome message . A Filters button is available  on the right side of the page.
By clicking on the "Filters" button, a side panel will open where you can filter the data displayed in the cards by specific “Teams”  and/or “Queues” .
Once you finish choosing the filters, select the Apply button .
On the cards where the selected filter(s) apply, a “blue dot” icon appears . Clicking on this icon lets you see which “Filters”  have been applied to the cards.
Managing the Home Cards
Below the personalized welcome, users can view informational cards displaying information within the dashboard framework supporting application-specific actions such as filtering content, drilling to the source application, among other functionalities.
The repository of CCaaS and WEM/AI cards is tailored for the users to only see the ones that contain relevant information for them:
- “User Status” card
- “Queued Contacts” card
- “Service Levels” card
- “Logged-in Users” card
- Missed Attempts card
- Sentiment Monitor card
- “Evaluation Results” card
- “CSAT Results” card
"User Status" Card
The “User Status” card  allows identifying and correcting the agents who have been using a specific status for too long.
You can pick through the different statuses available by clicking on the drop-down arrow . The longest duration is displayed at the top of the list with the corresponding agent name , as well as the respective “Queues” name(s)  of the users that have been in the status for the longest.
It is possible to change the agent’s “Status” directly in this card by clicking on the arrow  while viewing the amount of time they have been active in the selected status .
- Once you successfully change the agent’s status, a confirmation message appears at the bottom of the page .
- The status of an agent cannot be changed while they are on an active call.
"Queued Contacts" Card
The “Queued Contacts” card  shows the queue(s) with the highest number of waiting calls . The queues are automatically ordered to feature the queue with the highest number of waiting calls at the top. The “Longest wait”  indicates how long the longest waiting call has been held in the queue. This card allows focusing on the queue(s) that have the most call waiting, to clear them out.
- Once the longest waiting call exceeds a 20-second “Wait Time” threshold, the correspondent “bar” changes color to red.
- Once all the queues are empty, an “All Queues Cleared!” congratulatory message appears .
"Service Levels" Card
The “Service Levels” card  shows how the queues are performing using the following types of measurement methods:
- The Percentage of calls  answered within the Service Level threshold configured on the correspondent phone number added to your Talkdesk account under Admin > Numbers.
- The “AWT” (Average Wait time) in seconds : The criteria for this wait time metric are the answered calls. Note: If the “AWT” exceeds a 20-second threshold, the correspondent “bars” changes color to red.
- The “ABR” (Abandonment Rate) in percentage : The criteria for this metric are calls that are abandoned while in a queue. Note: Short interrupted (short abandons) calls are not considered here.
"Logged-in Users" Card
"Missed Attempts" Card
The “Missed Attempts” card  shows ignored or rejected interactions per user.
You can see the user that missed calls , the number of missed calls, how many calls they received, and their rate.
By clicking on the arrow, you can see the call that was missed or rejected , when the call took place , and how long it was ringing for .
You can also use the “Copy Interaction ID” button  to copy the call interaction ID and obtain more details using Talkdesk Explore reports.
"Sentiment Monitor" Card
When the “Sentiment Monitor” card  is selected, you will be taken to Talkdesk Interaction Analytics™ application.
"Evaluation Results" Card
When the “Evaluation Results” card  is selected, you will be taken to Talkdesk Quality Management™ application.
"CSAT Results" Card
When the “CSAT Results” card  is selected, you will be taken to Talkdesk Feedback™ application.