On Thursday, December 16th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk Home (for Supervisors).
Home is a personalized landing page for Supervisors and offers team-focused views and quick actions for key tactical areas to manage in the contact center. It also serves as a jumping-off point for complex actions that span multiple Talkdesk Workspace™ applications.
By aggregating data from across both core Contact Center, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Workforce Engagement (WEM) applications (i.e., Quality Management, Guardian, and Feedback, among others) Home highlights the important hotspots and conditions that require immediate attention and action.
With this release, Home is optimized for Supervisors with pre-configured information focused at the team and queue level. In the future, alternate views will be available for Agent and Administrator roles, surfacing their highest priority work.
The release includes the following features:
- Filter the information: By clicking on the Filters button, the data displayed in the cards is filtered according to the filters that have been applied.
- View informational cards: A dashboard of cards with a unified view of operational data sets across Contact Center, AI, and WEM applications:
- “User Status” card: The “User Status” card allows identifying and correcting the agents who have been using a specific status for too long.
- “Queued Contacts” card: The “Queued Contacts” shows the queue(s) with the highest number of waiting calls, and adds urgency to those backed up.
- “Service Levels” card: The “Service Levels” card shows how the queues are performing, using three popular measurement methods.
- “Logged-in Users” card: The “Logged-in Users” card is developed in collaboration with the Talkdesk Guardian™ application and surfaces login timestamps along with the running duration of agents logged in.
- “Evaluation Results” card: The “Evaluation Results” card data comes from the Talkdesk Quality Management™ application and helps to identify the agents with recent poor evaluations to address critical quality issues.
- “CSAT Results” card: The “CSAT Results” card is powered by the Talkdesk Feedback™ application and shows the lowest CSAT scores received after an interaction, allowing rapid same-day follow-up.
How to install
Home should be installed by default for all Talkdesk accounts. If you don’t see the Home application and wish to install it, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
For more information, please refer to our Talkdesk Home documentation.