On Thursday, November 18th, 2021, we will begin the progressive rollout of a new feature for Talkdesk Live™:
- Share dashboards.
Talkdesk Live™ introduces a new, highly-requested feature - Dashboards Share capability. You can now share your Live dashboards with one or more users in your account, with a one-click experience that makes real-time data accessibility easier.
Plus, you will be able to:
- Manage share permissions (add/delete viewers) for your custom dashboards.
- Edit your created custom dashboards, with all the changes automatically updated for the users with whom the dashboard has been shared.
- Easily find all the dashboards shared with you under “Shared with me” in your list of Live dashboards.
- Easily identify all the dashboards you have shared via an icon in front of the dashboard name in the list of your dashboards.
- Create a dashboard based on one that was shared with you.
After you have created a custom dashboard, you can open it and share it with other users via the “Share dashboard” button.
You can share the dashboard:
1. With “Everyone in the account”, i.e. with all users that are associated with that account.
2. With individual users in the account.
If any dashboards are shared with you, you will see the following:
Once you have opened the shared dashboard, you can click on the settings icon to change the time zone for viewing. No other settings or filtering options are available for dashboards shared with you.
- After sharing a custom dashboard, users will have access to the same original content.
- The recipient will only have “View” permissions.
For more details, please see the related article.
For more information, please visit our Talkdesk Live documentation.