On Monday, October 11th, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.60 of Workforce Management.
- Talkdesk Schedule™: It allows agents to have their Talkdesk WFM Schedules in their pocket. A native app designed for smartphones and tablet devices, Talkdesk Schedule offers an efficient way for agents to view their schedules from anywhere, at any time. The app provides a flexible way to view working hours and up-to-date information about events and changes that might impact work schedules.
Note: The app is under the following categories:
- The option of deleting an event type on the “Event Types” page is now available again.
- On the “Team Schedule” page, it is now possible to check the details of each event: when they were created, by whom, and last updated.
- It is also possible to know if an event is considered locked or unlocked. A locked event is an event that will not be optimized/overwritten by the algorithm of WFM. These are:
- Events manually created.
- Events manually edited (even if automatically created by WFM).
- Two shifts (one automatically generated, the other manually added) scheduled for the same agent on the same day. In this case, the automatically generated shift becomes locked.
- Locked shifts. These result from its blocks and/or breaks being manually edited by a user, and therefore becoming locked.
- The publishing of meetings has been enhanced:
- Recurring meetings are immediately published.
- Non-recurring meetings follow the release window of the account and are only published according to this configuration.
This WFM release also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug where, if all queues were selected, an error would occur and no agents could be viewed on “Configurations > Agents”.
- Fixed a bug where enabling consistent start time prevented optimal schedules from being considered.