On Thursday, September 30th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk Performance Management™.
Performance Management inspires agents to perform with data-driven goals, and focuses on employee engagement and improving individual performance. This application interacts with other Talkdesk apps, such as Quality Management and Speech Analytics (among others), to collect data and uses productivity metrics and quality measures.
The Performance Management application includes the following features, which may vary according to the user role (Admin, Supervisor, or Agent):
On the “Leaderboards” tab, users can visualize performance results, in the context of group averages and goals, and are able to:
- Select a specific date, week, or month and filter by “Queues”.
- See the total number of results, the “Average” percentage, the “Goal” that is calculated according to the agent’s “Results”, the agents’ classification (“Rank''), and the “Volume” that differs according to the “Measure” selected.
- Coach under-performing agents to improve their performance results.
On the “Sessions” tab, it is possible to visualize a list with the coaching sessions:
- The total number of “Activities”, the name of the agents (“Employee”) and their “Team”, selected “Measure”, the coaching session’s “Date”, as well as the coach name (“Resource”).
- Possibility to “View/Edit” the coaching session and/or “Delete” it.
Performance Exception Notification
Agents with an unexpected and out-of-range result, receive a notification to give them self-awareness around an unusual performance.
- Click-through notification to drill through to the exact result on the “Leaderboard”.
How to install
If you wish to start using Talkdesk Performance Management, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.