On Monday, September 27th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk Phone™.
Talkdesk Phone™ is a modern cloud telephony system that enables the unification of your business telephony and contact center communications. It’s a single application designed, specifically, to break down organizational silos and foster a customer-centric culture of collaboration.
Phone is built for non-agent persons and is available as part of Talkdesk CX Cloud. It provides core telephony features such as: Personal DIDs, extensions, and a personal voicemail box. Phone includes a directory of other Phone users, a multi-call experience, conference calls, call forwarding, and transfers.
Administrators can easily manage Phone users and SIP devices, and streamline business processes through one administration interface, also seamlessly integrated in the Talkdesk CX Cloud.
This release includes the Talkdesk Phone app, which targets users and includes the following core communication features:
Personal User features
- 3-6 Digit Extensions
- Optional DIDs
- Personal Voicemail box
- Do Not Disturb
- Call forwarding
- Call Waiting
- Edit E911 locations
- Phone Directory with click-to-call
- Call History
- Mute, Hold, Keypad, Blind Transfers
- Handle multiple inbound and outbound callers, with up to 3 simultaneous calls
- Conference calls with up to 10 participants
Phone supports E911 and complies with Kari’s Law and Ray Baum’s Act. With it, users can:
- Configure up to 10 addresses for location tracking;
- Configure a location for SIP devices separate from the location of the Web/Desktop application.
Phone admins can manage Phone users, extensions, numbers, and SIP devices. They are also able to:
- Create and update user profiles;
- Update extensions, assign numbers and SIP devices;
- Create SIP devices, obtain credentials, and assign to users.
How to install
If you wish to start using Talkdesk Phone, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
For more information, please check our Talkdesk Phone documentation.