There is a new automation in Talkdesk Dialer™ that allows you to trigger any integration action by using the event.
This automation has multiple functions. For example, it can help you automate integration actions every time your agent is connected to the record.
To set up this automation, please do the following:
1. Go to Admin , and choose Integrations .
2. Click on Automation Tools .
3. Click on Add New Automation Task  or Add your first automated task for Automation Tools, if it’s your first one.
- Select the event “an outbound dialer call is connected”  and drag the trigger fields you want to send in the automation .
- After you fill in the “URL”, “Format”, and “Body” fields , save the automation.