This short step-by-step guide is meant for Admins to assist Agents in upgrading to Agent Workspace.
Step 1: Enabling Conversations for Agents
All Agent Workspace apps are installed by default on Talkdesk CX Cloud, but Conversations requires Admins to manually enable it for Agents.
- Enter My Apps either on Talkdesk Main  or Talkdesk CX Cloud .
- Find Conversations and hover the cursor over the app’s icon.
- Click the gear symbol  that appears over the app.
- The “Manage Conversations” modal will then pop up. Here, you can select the users or roles you wish to enable.
- Click Save changes  to activate your choices.
Note: Once Conversations is enabled for a specific Agent, that Agent will no longer be able to operate in Callbar.
Step 2: Configuring the Login Experience
- Enter Talkdesk Main.
- Go to the Admin tab  and click Preferences .
- Find the “Talkdesk CX Cloud Experience” setting and turn the toggle on.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to activate the changes.
Note: The login experience can also be edited for individual Agents: Admin > Agents > Select the Agent > Talkdesk CX Cloud Experience >“Yes” in “Override Account Settings” > Turn toggle on > Save.
Step 3: Accessing Talkdesk CX Cloud
- Access this link on your browser:
- For US accounts: [your-account-name].mytalkdesk.com/atlas/download.
- For EU accounts: [your-account-name].mytalkdesk.eu/atlas/download.
- For CA accounts: [your-account-name].mytalkdeskca.com/atlas/download.
- Select your operating system.
- For Mac: MAC > DMG
- For Windows: WINDOWS > EXE
- Select the latest available version.
- Click the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, open the file. A pop-up should appear on your screen.
- Mac users will also have to drag the Talkdesk icon onto their “Applications” folder.
Note: Depending on macOS system configurations, the operating system may not allow opening an application not installed via the Mac App Store. To grant permissions, go to: System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General tab.
- Log in to Talkdesk:
- If you have configured Talkdesk CX Cloud as the default login experience (step 3), Talkdesk CX Cloud will open automatically.
- If you haven't configured Talkdesk CX Cloud as the default login experience, Agents must access the following links:
- For US accounts: [your-account-name].mytalkdesk.com/atlas/.
- For EU accounts: [your-account-name].mytalkdesk.eu/atlas/.
- For CA accounts: [your-account-name].mytalkdeskca.com/atlas/.
Step 4: Learning more about Agent Workspace
To know more about how to use Agent Workspace apps, we highly recommend that Admins and Agents take the full Talkdesk Academy course (about 60 min).
- Agent Workspace - What Changes?
- Agent Workspace
If you would like to get additional information and/or assistance regarding Agent Workspace, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.