On Thursday, September 9th, 2021, we will release Campaign Manager usability improvements for Talkdesk Outbound Dialer™.
The release includes the following main features:
- You can support over 100 caller IDs;
- You can search campaigns by name;
- New Automation event: “an outbound record is updated';
- New event emitted for Integrations when a call is answered by an agent;
- Sync Bulk Insert Records.
This release enables you to select and manage more caller IDs at a time while creating and editing an Outbound Dialer campaign. It also makes it possible to search for a specific campaign, making the process of finding a campaign easier.
The “an outbound record is updated' event alerts you when a record hits the maximum number of attempts or if the record talked with an agent.
The New event emitted for Integrations improves agent experience, and the bulk Insert records enables you to send multiple records into a list at once while in sync mode.
How to Install
If you are already using the Outbound Dialer, you already have access to these improvements. For more information, please read our Outbound Dialer Documentation.