On Monday, September 6th, 2021, we will release the following new features and enhancements to Talkdesk Agent Assist™.
- Quick Answers: The ability to tag specific snippets of content in Talkdesk Guide™ with intent labels, so that they can be surfaced through Agent Assist during a conversation with a customer, whenever that same intent is detected.
- Timeline view: A new way to navigate through the key moments of the conversation without having to read through the entire transcription. The “Conversation Timeline” highlights the intents detected throughout the call, along with the best recommendations for each intent.
- Search view: Agents can now search for valuable content directly from Agent Assist, at any time. Agent Assist will look for articles across any knowledge base, or files connected to the system, and present them in the agent interface so that agents don’t need to leave the application to check these recommendations.
- Pin and copy messages: The ability to pin and copy specific parts of the transcription, so that agents can easily handle valuable call information.
- Fast wrap-up: It’s now possible to copy and/or export the transcription at the end of the call to facilitate the creation of call notes and summaries.
- Improved agent experience: The agent interface has been revamped, with recommendations being displayed on cards within the application for quick access to content.
- Improved real-time speech-to-text transcription: The error rate is now three times lower.
- New recommendation algorithm: We are introducing a new algorithm to look for the best recommendations at any given stage of the conversation, filtering results by confidence score and increasing the relevance of the recommended content.