On Wednesday, July 28th, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing versions 1.55 and 1.56 of Workforce Management.
The following feature will be released:
- Shift trade requests: Agents can now trade a complete day of work for another, or trade a day off with a day of work. They only need to use one of the following keywords on the request chatbot to trigger this type of request:
- Give away.
- Pick up.
WFM then requests the indication of which agent will take the Requestor's work and the days that will be swapped. The request is then subject to approval from the Resource Planner. Once it is approved, the schedules of both agents are automatically updated.
Please consider the following validations, which affect the swap dates when this request is placed. These determine which dates are enabled on the date pickers:
- Minimum value: The day after the request is placed.
- Maximum value: End of current release duration window (the Release Offset and start day of the week configurations need to be taken into account to understand what the release duration window is).
- WFM will automatically ensure break spacing to prevent breaks from being scheduled to close together.
- The wording on the shift templates side panel on the Shift Templates page has been improved to be more user-friendly.
This WFM release also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the user could set patience as “0 seconds”.
- Fixed a bug where minimum staffing was being ignored, if there was no forecasted workload for a given day.
- Fixed an issue on the “Team Schedule” page, in which the “Searching by Agent Name” feature would not work the first time a search was executed.
Note: The “Delete Event Types” feature has been temporarily hidden, while we work on a fix to an existing issue. We expect to revert the issue soon.