On Thursday, July 15th, 2021, we will release Version 1.10 of Talkdesk Speech Analytics™.
- AIT synergies:
- Intent detection: By leveraging Talkdesk AI Trainer™ intent models, we can now display the detected intents for a given interaction or utterance, directly in Speech Analytics. This requires the intent models to be configured in AI Trainer, but once that is done, they will start being surfaced within the Speech Analytics product itself, so you can begin gathering insights at the Intent level.
- Custom vocabulary: Allows you to make sure you never see a wrong transcription twice, by identifying a keyword that is not being transcribed correctly and inputting the correct information in AI Trainer. You can directly affect the transcription quality from that moment on, by improving the AI model vocabulary in a no-code approach. This is a very simple and cost-effective way of tackling the AI training models improvement without the need of any technical knowledge.
- CxSensors (EA): Currently in the Early Access stage, CxSensors are an alert system in the Speech Analytics application based on rules defined by users, matching real-time call transcriptions with defined rules for CxSensors to detect a hit. An alert is triggered when specific preset actions occur, so you can proactively identify risky behaviors and address negative situations before they escalate.
- Salesforce integration: By using Talkdesk Integrations, it is now possible to configure the automatic and continuous integration of Speech Analytics transcriptions into Salesforce (and other applications) as soon as they become available. This means that not only the transcription could get integrated, but also other metadata such as the overall customer sentiment of that particular interaction, as well as a deep-link that will allow you to go straight from Salesforce into Speech Analytics for further analysis of the interaction.
- Audio Download: It is now possible to download the full audio recording of an interaction by accessing the Transcription Card for a given interaction, where you can download the audio recording to your computer as an MP3 file.
- Search results export: This new feature allows you to download a specific set of utterances that correspond to the results of a search. To achieve this, after performing a search, you will be presented with an “Export” button, within the toolbar of the Search section in Speech Analytics, that allows you to select the scope of the export (which search result pages to export), as well as the metadata that should be included in the exported file.
- Link to QM (Assist): Now you can easily navigate from Speech Analytics into Talkdesk QM Assist™, for quality management analysis of a particular interaction and agent. In order to achieve this, just click the “Evaluate Interaction” link present at the bottom of the Transcription Card.
Note: The link to QM (Assist) will only be visible for accounts that have the QM product installed.
If you wish to start taking advantage of these features, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Fixes and Enhancements :
- Search results layout: We highly enhanced the layout of the Search results panel to provide better readability.
- Custom date filter: You can now filter (both on Search and in Dashboards) by custom date values, allowing you to have more flexibility in the way you conduct searches and analyze data.
For more information about Talkdesk Speech Analytics, please read our documentation.