On Wednesday, June 30th, 2021, we will release the new Talkdesk® Explore API.
You can now access the data of the recently added “Calls” and “User Status” reports, as well the reports available during the Early Access (EA) stage (Studio Flow Execution, Contacts Report, Ring Attempts Report, and Outbound Dialer reports), via the new Explore API.
We are introducing several new features and enhancements, including:
- Available Data
- Up to a month of data on each request;
- The oldest month available will be 13 months ago (with the exceptions of the "Calls" and "User Status" Reports, which maintain the current retention policy);
- The “User Status” endpoint includes an additional field for Ring Groups. The field includes the Ring Groups of the agent at the time of the status change (for more information, please consult our Data Dictionary).
- Improved data freshness, with the refreshing happening every minute (instead of every hour);
- Improved resilience and performance.
For more information, please read our documentation: