On Thursday, June 17th, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.53 of Workforce Management.
The following feature will be added to the Your Requests page:
- Reclassify Request Intent: From now on, WFM automatically identifies the intent behind the requests placed by agents. Whenever WFM cannot identify the intent behind a request, “Other” is attributed to it. The Resource Planner can now change the “Other” intent to the below intent types, by clicking on “Edit request”:
- Start of schedule adjustment.
- Shift trade.
When changing the intent of a request, the required information for the specific intent is requested from the Resource Planner.
This WFM release also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the adherence toggle was enabled for more than two days in the past. This happened due to adherence historical data not being yet available beyond these days, on the “Team Schedule” page.
- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, agent statuses on the adherence details pop-up of an out-of-adherence interval, appeared as deleted.
- Fixed an issue where no schedules were created, if an agent had to work less than the minimum working days configured for them.
- Fixed an occasional issue where all breaks were being scheduled for the same time, for the same queue.