The “Dashboards” page in Talkdesk Speech Analytics™ provides a high-level overview of your customers’ interactions. Use the filters to narrow down the analysis to ensure you get the insights you need, when you need them.
When accessing the “Dashboards” page, you will see the following:
1. The “Customer Sentiment”  timeline chart. This visualization presents you sentiment over time, with a default time period of 3 months. The data aggregation level will adapt to any changes to the timeframe filter (querying data for the entire year will present it on a monthly basis, whereas querying it for the past 3 months will display the data on a weekly basis).
Note: Speech Analytics Customer Sentiment is not related to Talkdesk CSAT, but rather an AI-fueled sentiment detection based on the individual utterance transcripts".
2. The “Overall Customer Sentiment”  information, which is the customer sentiment across the three different possible sentiment levels (positive, neutral, negative).
3. “Top Saved Search Keywords” , that shows the keywords with the highest number of mentions in your customers’ interactions, as well as the overall sentiment of the transcriptions in which the keywords have been detected. These keywords are based on your saved searches so, if you use this feature within Search, you can control what is shown on this visualization.
4. The Filters  menu, where you can access all the filters applicable to your dashboard.
5. The “Time period” , taken into consideration by all the visualizations on the dashboard. It can be controlled by using the timeframe filter.
Note: The default is “last 3 months”.
When hovering over a specific bar in the “Customer Sentiment” timeline chart, you will see a pop-up window that adds details to the information shown. In essence, you will see the actual distribution of the interactions across all three possible sentiments .
With filters, you can control what data you want to analyze within your dashboard. To apply them, please follow these steps:
1. Use the Timeframe filter, by controlling the time period the dashboard should search for. Select the drop-down arrow , on the right-hand side of the “When” section.
2. Choose one of the options .
If you select Custom, a new window appears:
3. Choose the desired timeframe filter dates .
4. When you’re done, click Apply .
You can filter, as well, by Ring groups:
1. Choose the “Ring group”  by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
2. Click on Apply .
Note: All filters selected in this section will be applied to all the visualizations on the dashboard page.