On Wednesday, May 12th, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.51 of Workforce Management.
The following feature will be released to the Team Schedule page:
- Drag & drop recurring meetings: It is now possible to drag and drop individual occurrences of recurring meetings. When an occurrence is moved, you will be asked if only that occurrence should be affected by the change or if this occurrence and the next ones will be affected.
This WFM release also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug where an error would appear when dragging one break or block (belonging to the same agent) from one shift to another.
- Fixed a bug where some occurrences of recurring meetings were not being displayed correctly in certain time zones.
- Fixed a bug where the first filter selected on the “Team Requests” page would be removed when a second filter was applied.
- Fixed a bug where the side panel of the “Add Event” feature would open automatically when accessing the “Team Schedule” page.