On Wednesday, April 28th, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.50 of Workforce Management.
The following feature will be released to the Queues page within Configurations:
- Minimum staffing: From now on, it will be available an option to define, by queue, the minimum number of agents to be scheduled, ensuring that it's possible to have always someone available to handle customers.
This WFM release also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug that could crash the "Team Schedule" page when the ring group scoping was active.
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing some users to edit to the event type after creating it.
- Fixed a bug where, after making changes to a recurring meeting, exceptions were not being created to represent these changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "Team Schedule" page to freeze in certain circumstances.