Talkdesk customers may create new support tickets or access their past ticket history from the Talkdesk Support Portal. The portal is accessible from the landing page of our Talkdesk Knowledge Base, located at support.talkdesk.com.
To learn about Talkdesk self-service support resources and how to request Support through our Support Portal, watch our Talkdesk Support video.
Signing up for an Account
To create and view tickets, you must first create your support account. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to support.talkdesk.com.
2. Click on the Sign In button  in the upper right-hand corner.
3. In the pop-up window, select Sign up  next to “New to Talkdesk Inc.?” in the lower left-hand corner. If you’ve emailed us in the past but have never used the portal, you should instead select Get a password .
4. On the next pop-up, enter your information and complete the sign-up steps .
Signing in to your Support Account
To sign in to your Talkdesk Support account, navigate to support.talkdesk.com.
Click on the Sign In option in the upper right-hand corner. When the resulting modal pops up, enter your "Email" address and "Password". Then, click on the Sign in button.
On the landing page, click on your name  and select the My activities  option on the appearing menu.
It will take you to your organization’s support portal, where you can view the tickets you’ve submitted, the tickets you are CC’d on, or your organization’s tickets.
Submit a Ticket
To submit a request, please follow the steps:
1. Click on the Submit a request option  in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Then, you will be redirected to the "Submit a request" page where you can choose the issue from the dropdown.
3. Enter the appropriate information in the fields of the form and click Submit.