Talkdesk customers may create new support tickets or access their past ticket history from the Talkdesk Support Portal. The portal is accessible from the landing page of our Talkdesk Knowledge Base located at support.talkdesk.com.
Signing up for an Account
To create and view tickets, you must first create your support account. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to support.talkdesk.com.
2. Click on the Sign In button  in the upper right-hand corner.
3. In the pop-up window, select Sign Up  next to “New to Talkdesk Inc.?” in the lower left-hand corner. If you’ve emailed us in the past but have never used the portal, you should instead select Get a password.
4. On the next pop-up, enter your information and complete the sign-up steps .
Signing in to your Support Account
To sign in to your Talkdesk Support account, navigate to support.talkdesk.com.
Click on “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner. When the resulting modal pops up, enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In.
On the landing page, click on your name  and select My activities  on the appearing menu.
It will take you to your organization’s support portal, where you can view the tickets you’ve submitted, the tickets you are CC’d on, or your organization’s tickets.
Submit a Ticket
To submit a request, please follow the steps:
1. Click on “Submit A Request” in the upper right corner of the page. This leads to a request form.
2. Enter the appropriate information to the fields on the form and click Submit.